After such a busy & rewarding holiday season, I wanted to host a giveaway for my local BC followers
*I will be giving away a brand new Louis Vuitton Fondation canvas bag filled with tons of goodies! *
1) a $100 gift card to downtown Vancouver spa at the luxurious Rosewood Hotel Georgia. Gifted from my all time favourite travel, foodie, style & beauty blogger, @thetiladiaries
2) An amazing selection of luxurious hair products & a blow-out and style by the amazing local hair guru @alexcampeotto
3) A huge round "Tofino Towel" and $100 gift card to local style boutique @finderskeephers ! Make sure to use code: beccasbags to get a discount at checkout.
PS: that code is good anytime you make a purchase @finderskeephers for any of my followers! ;)
4) A custom 6" cake worth $150 from my favourite @cakewithvivian :)
1) you must be following: @beccasbags.ca, @thetiladiaries, @alexcampeotto, @finderkeephers & @cakewithvivian
2) Tag 3 friends in this pic! :)
3) You can enter as many times as you'd like!
Get my attention ;)
I would like to help make the sometimes harder holidays a bit better for our downtown Vancouver youth.
Bring/mail a clean, undamaged & age appropriate purse 16-24 years old, packed and receive $50 off any purchase until Feb.1st, 2017. I must have the purses by December 16 latest.
Great things to include are: bus passes, hygienic goods: combs, nail care, face cleanser, soap, toothpaste etc. *no perfume!* umbrellas, non perishable food items any gifts age appropriate:) all brand new items only.
I personally will be filling many purses and would love the help of my followers. Thank you kindly. All purses will be given to the convenant house downtown Vancouver.
Happy Birthday to us! Here at Becca’s Bags we recently reached our one year anniversary, and in true Becca fashion we celebrated with a huge, glamourous, fun filled party. We chose to spend this special day with some of the brand’s most important customers and friends, and rallied everyone up for some hors d'oeuvres, good company, and Champagne – Möet Rosé, of course.
To make sure the party went down in style, we selected a quaint little French tea salon in beautiful Yaletown (we’ve actually done a photoshoot here before, check out some of our older Instagram posts) and Patisserie Fur Elise welcomed us, and all of our 24 exclusive guests, with open arms. From a cool media wall and full service high tea, to shiny balloons spelling out “Becca’s Bags” we had it all. Our personal friend Vivian, from Cakes with Vivian (check out her unbelievable creations here), made our jaws drop with a totally appropriate Pink Champagne bottle cake. To top it all off, our guests walked away with some incredible goodies in their goody bags: gift cards for finderskeephers.ca, jewellery from Badkitty Accessories, vouchers for Solar Flare Tanning Studio, complimentary fillers at Dr. Christopher Pavlou, blowouts by Boccoli Hair Salon, and Agape skincare items for our eco-conscious guests.
We would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of the people who helped us achieve the level of success we have today. To the customers, to blog readers, the social media followers, the window shoppers, the friends, and the foes – you keep us going, aiming to prove you wrong, THANK YOU. Without every single one of you Becca’s Bags would not be what it is today, or what it is going to be tomorrow: We love you babes!
And, if you missed this year’s celebrations, no worries because we plan on being around for 60 more years.